Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Friday, September 29, 2006

30 second running diary

The following is a running diary pertaining to a link I clicked on this afternoon whilst browsing the World Wide Web:

3:49:13 Scanning the headlines I read, "Congressman Resigns After Emails With Page." This could be as good as the chicken sandwich I had today, which was exceptional. Best chicken sandwich I've had in a long time. Seriously, you put a good handful of alfalfa sprouts on a sandwich and you've got something special on your hands. But don't be hasty, Chief. The sprouts tend to go bad quickly and may pick up a little salmonella if you're not careful. You might want to give them a little sniff to be absolutely sure.

3:49:25 I move the mouse cursor toward the link, thinking, "Please be a Republican. Please be a Republican."

3:49:36 I click on the link.

3:49:42 OOOOOEEEEEE! Thank you, Sweet Jesus! Wait, don't tell me the page is male. Seriously don't. He is? What a great day!

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maf54: i like you a lot.
Teen: im flattered
Maf54: are you
Teen: yes.
Maf54: well I was so hapy to be with you in san diego
Teen: ya it was fun
Maf54: did you want to foll around
Teen: ok…I really need to get back to studying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home