Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Huey!

Two years ago, I wrote a little ditty about Huey Lewis and the News' video for "Stuck With You". I must've spent two hours searching for a picture of the absolutely ridiculous dress Huey's love interest wears. Although reminiscent of Hemingway or Faulkner, the post felt somewhat incomplete since I had referenced the video and the dress but had no visual proof that either existed. Mind you, this was all the way back in 2005 when YouTube was just a fledgling little operation so I didn't think to search for the video. But I'm smarter now and here it is in all its cheesy glory. I would say it probably fits into my Top Five Favorite Videos That Aren't Journey's "Separate Ways" (I make no distinction between cheesy and awesome; they're one in the same).

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the awesome John turturro cameo. But i don't get it, whats so rediculous about her dress? What, just because she looks like she's growing a 2nd head thats made of fabric out of her shoulder you're going to go ahead and judge her?

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger m said...

I wonder where I can find a dress like that. I really, really want one. Imagine how people would stare at my beauty if only I had that dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home