Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Friday, July 06, 2007

House Cleaning

So if anyone actually read my last post (besides Ms. McSlooterton who may be my mom trying to make me feel better), you would've noticed a broken link regarding my arch nemesis, Crazy Lady. That's because the link took you to my previous blog, which I have since deleted entirely. But don't worry folks, you can still read and re-read your favorite Slurry Beta classics of yesteryear on this blog. I've reposted and backdated them to 2005 so sit back, relax and enjoy my self-centered musings from a simpler time, when 50 Cent topped the charts and a fresh faced George W. Bush was only a few months into his second term. Oh, and I fixed the link back to my first and second encounters with Crazy Lady.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger m said...

Why no "contact me" section, Beta? Why do you hate your fans?

Happy hour: week of July 23rd. Prepare yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home