Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Crazy Lady Returns

So I saw this lady from my past this morning on my way back from the coffee shop. I don't think she recognized me judging from the way she called me "Daniel" while she placed herself in my walking path in the middle of the crosswalk. I mentally urged her to step into oncoming traffic. She didn't and I'll probably see her on a bus in Minneapolis next month. This lady has basically become the half naked Indian to my Wayne Campbell. The Room 213 to my Danny. The devil's peak to my mashed potatoes. The last one there was a bit weak but you get the idea...I see her a lot, she haunts my dreams and will likely do so until I die.

**********

Sorry for the lack of posts, readers. I'm busy "training" my replacement at work in what used to be only MY office. Now I have to share it. Things went well at first but I think she's officially annoyed with my antics and general demeanor. Basically, she's just like every woman who knows me. (Rimshot! Applause!) But seriously, we might need some cubicle walls up in here. Soundproof, preferably.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your antics and general demeaner are H-O-T, HOT!!!
Slooty McSlooterton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home