Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sorry, people.

I just wanted to issue an apology for those who have been staring at my blog for the past month and half, repeatedly clicking the refresh button. It's been so long, I actually forgot my password. I've been busy applying to and getting rejected from several law schools so my time has been pretty occupied...with uncontrollable crying fits and threatening phone calls to various admissions offices (you know who you are).

I plan blowing all your minds with some blogs in the near future. There's so much to say, what with all the current events and whatnot going on. And movies, oh man, are they crazy to watch!

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Moroni said...

Holy shit! I thought I was in a coma just staring at your page. Thanks for waking me up!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger m said...

Now that you've actually posted a "real" post, I forgive you.

I know you've been waiting for that. You're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home