Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Live Blog No. 5

Since we're in such close, dangerous proximity, I'm going to give josh credit for his comment as a blog post. (Bad sentence. I know. No surrender, no delete) So we'll call this one number five.

I'm back in the passenger seat as you can tell. We stopped for a bit to take the cat out and urge him to make use of his litter box. Much like me, he has severe pee anxiety and couldn't muster up the courage go. I'm sure wearing a harness doesn't help much. It doesn't for me, that's for sure. The cat and I have become closer through our idiosyncracies. Although right now he looks like the most pissed off cat I've ever seen so I may need to wait awhile before I ask him what he's up to this weekend.

I drove through two hours of rain storm with no lights on. As you well know, I do dangerous shit like this all the time (see jaywalking post) but it was an accident; I thought they were on and miscalculated.

We're close to josh's birthplace, Somewhere, Indiana.

Currently playing: clap your hands say yeah (self-titled)

More later. I will tuck you all in with a nice post around 1100 or so.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Metis said...

That cat really is quite charming, once you get to know him. I know his early infatuation with your feet put you off a little (you prefer cats who play hard to get), but I think you'll end up putty in his little paws. Anyways, I miss you guys! Albany is boringly cat-, slurry-, and domestique-free.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger m said...

Why don't you put the litterbox on the floor in the backseat and then he can use it whenever he so desires, sans harness? That's what I used to do with my cat. She still hates me, but I don't think it's because of that.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger m said...

PS. This is the most action the Slurryblog has gotten in....well, forever. I'm thinking about staying up past 10pm to see the ongoing updates!!!

Nah, probably not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home