Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Website Review: Jesus, Dinosaurs and More!

Most science is false, just ask any Christian fundamentalist. As the lies of science continue to spread through the complex web of propaganda contained in books and academic journals, it is refreshing to know that there is one last bastion of truth out there for those who refuse to compromise thousands of years of conventional belief: the internet.

Last weekend I made the claim that Koala bears were, in fact, chemically addicted to Eucalyptus leaves and that their existence was never really contingient a certain species of tree. Rather, they have evolved to become chemically dependent on the plant’s chemicals and now require it to survive. It was a 5 beer claim, what do you want from me? Anyway, I was sort of right. Koala’s probably didn’t start out requiring eucalyptus to survive but they don’t necessarily eat it to get high, as I also posited. They receive all of their water intake from the leaves because they’re too lazy and stoned to leave the tree. Whatever, I didn’t spend too much time figuring it out because I came across a great website called Jesus, Dinosaurs, and More! and my research came to a screeching halt. I can only hope that as the site’s exposure inevitably increases, all those “scientists” out there will follow suit.

Finally there’s a web site that proves once and for all that apes were not descendants of man, but just good buddies. Oh, and they are more accurately called “complex apes” because they were more evolved back then than they are now, holding tools and talking…but NOT evolving. Obviously.

But the site doesn’t stop there. Actually, I have no idea where it stops; it’s just claim after claim, each meticulously researched with the help of a little publication written by God himself, not some White Coat in glasses who's probably trying to produce animal-human hybrids.

Jesus, Dinosaurs and More! is visually impressive as well, with some of the best animated graphics I have ever seen in my entire life. I particularly enjoy the image of the Apatasaurus vomiting mail into a mailbox: This one was informative, as well:

Overall, I give Jesus, Dinosaurs and More! an A-Plus!

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

want some more good info

check out drdino.com

some great free audio downloads to listen to.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinos were put on this earth to confuse the unfaithful, or hellgoers as I like to call them.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Slurry B said...

If you guys want to leave comments, just do it anonymously then put your name in the message. That way you don't have to register or anything like Moron[i] did.

-slurry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home