Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

An Apology to My Readers

Dear Readers:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not writing anything for the past week and a half. I have been extremely busy playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004. Please stop flooding my inbox with emails.

thank you.

ps. I am currently working on a few things that will eventually make their way into this blog for your viewing pleasure. Here they are, in no particular order:

  • The Great American Novel (title and subject pending)
  • Brian Wilson Begets Carnie & Wendy, Michelle Philips Begets Chynna: Ruminations on Wilson Phillips
  • United States Military Legal Codes for Dummies
  • Vodka: What is it? How does it affect my body?
  • Cursing With Grace
  • Suing the Songwriter: A Discourse On Rock Bands That Tour Sans Lead Singers and Songwriters (Possible Alternative Title: Oh Sherry: The Steve Perry Experience)
  • Extreme Sarcasm is a Double Edged Sword
  • Proper Wedding Etiquette
  • Night Moves: An Official Endorsement of Bob Seger
COMMENTS

Please hurry with "Vodka: What is it? How does it affect my body?" This is information I need to know soon as its effects have been debilitating for me on several occasions. Also, a guide to proper wedding etiquette could deem very useful in the near future.

Deem, did I write that, WTF.

Erik, I will do what I can.

The post will involve a scientific experiment. Perhaps you could help me set it up, say, September 17th.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home