Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Maiden Voyage

This is my first post to let you know that there will be more posts eventually. On a frequent basis, I plan to write down my opinions of politics, culture, society and music. Occasionally, I'll throw in a link to a silly website or put a picture of myself acting irreverent with my friends. Want to know what I think of intelligent design? Read my blog. Want to know what I thought about a particular movie? Read my blog. Want to know when I buy a new pair of pants? Read my blog. Curious about what I did last weekend? Read my blog. Want posts that are particularly well-written and conceived? Read Sean's blog. Want to learn about current events or political issues? Read the newspaper.

Anyway, stay tuned for a post tomorrow on the "trapped on a deserted island" storytelling gimmick. I mean, seriously, what's the deal with that? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home