Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh, That O.J.

You could probably file this in the I Already Knew That Because I'm Exposed to At Least One Form of Media, Slurry Beta, You Idiot category but I still feel like this is worth soaking in. So we all knew that O.J. wrote a book with the amazingly absurd premise of contemplating in purely hypothetical terms exactly how he would've killed Nicole and Ron if he had, in fact, done so. We've all heard every O.J. joke under the sun so I'll spare you any from my end but I just want you all to take a look at the actual cover of the book entitled If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer. I'll give you a Slurry Beta 3rd anniversary commemorative haiku via email if you can spot the word "If" in the photo on your first try. It's there, shoved ever so inconspicuously into the letter "I". Perhaps even better is the "He Did It" commentary by the Goldman family. Purely hypothetical, of course. Does anyone else find this as awesome (in a bad way) as I do? Actually, don't answer that. I don't care.

And just to quash any fears from my readers that this post will usher in a slew of O.J. Watch posts, rest assured that it won't. I've got my hands full right now with the group I'm watching. Speaking of which, The Steed has been convicted of the accomplice to rape charges I broke down, in detail, for you all last whenever. There really isn't too much else to report on this other than I heard Lindsay Lohan was as at the court house, doing cocaine in the bathroom off of an iPod with Paris Hilton, Brad Pitt, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the new Halo 3 video game, Nicole Richie's baby and a Toyota Prius.

Okay, so I put a few hot search topics in there to generate more hits to my site. You got me. The rest is true.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger m said...

Seriously, I want a Rock of Love update - and I doubt I'm the only one!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Rick Shaw said...

Yeah man, put this law school BS on hold for a few and give the people what they want!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home