Slurry Beta

Infrequent ruminations on nothing.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Zapruder Film of Miming.

It's a rare, special day here at Slurry Beta (for you, not me. My days are always special). Like the Loch Ness Monster or Sasquatch, catching Angel Moroni on video tape has historically been a near impossibility...until now. Knowing that he can always be found performing on Monday's open mic night at the local watering hole, my camera crew and I followed him for hours just to catch the three minute clip you see below. After a bit of practice in the bathroom mirror, Moroni delivered a performance for the ages; a three and a half minute pantomime odyssey that Pantomimus himself would have wept over...silently in an invisible box with perhaps a bit of wind. I believe he drew his inspiration directly from his daily morning routine. Keen viewers will notice the obvious lack of shower, toothbrushing, and deodorant pantomiming. I'm just saying.



Special thanks:
The camera crew
The unpaid joke consultant who basically came up with the punchline here
Angel Moroni for being responsible for 10% of my blog

Stay tuned tomorrow for my first bad fiction installment. You will hate it.

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger m said...

If I'm not called ahead of time the next time something this monumentous goes down, I am going to be really, really pissed.

Angel Moroni, you've outdone yourself. Truly.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Moroni said...

America's got mimes!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Rick Shaw said...

Not only did you not shower, but you also laid down on the floor of the bar not once, but twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home